Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Rolfe: I'm not at 100 percent



Enschede --
Injury after 84-day break, he had once sniffed the air 18 minutes match, but Simon Rolfes remained after the 2-1 victory in the dress rehearsal of the Dutch leader Enschede extremely realistic.
The Bayer captain would accept the return lap opener against Mainz even a reservist role!
"I'm glad that I have played again. But I am of course missing a few workouts and competition practice. I'm honestly not sure at 100 percent, "said Rolfes too.
Stefan Reinartz had the national team last excellently represented. So there is national Rolfes again against Mainz on the bench? "It may well be so. But I am relaxed here and always feel better. It's really positive that we have competition at several positions, "says the 27-year-old.
Club boss Wolfgang wooden houses, but makes clear that Rolfes will soon again take his place: "The coach will decide, but in a fit individual Simon is no way."
When Wintercup on Sunday Patrick Helmes will rush after recovering calf problem. Gonzalo Castro (zygomatic bone bruise) will be.