Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Nema gets the kick




Cologne - In a side street in chalk. The mist evaporates in the yard across the snow. Inside, the windows are fogged.
It's down to business in the martial arts school. FC Professional Nemanja Vucicevic occurs and boxing, all it's worth.
Cheered on by Karl-Heinz "Calla" Hemmer, his coach. "Welcome," said Nema and breathes through briefly, as he greeted reporters EXPRESS, "Today you see a workout with a difference."
The FC fans know the Serbs as a brilliant technician. As an individualist, and Feingeist on the pitch. But unfortunately, as a penniless artist. Only a fool, the midfielder made a half years at FC. Nema wants to resign in order not.
For this reason he came to lime. In Mental coach inhibitor Vucicevic learned a different side of himself to discover. Mentally by talking. Physically, the martial arts. "Since the summer I get to the Battle School. That's my big secret, "he says," I come to work off myself and find my inner peace. I had to change something. Frankly, I was the first time only here can to verkloppen me! I was so mad at me then. "
After Abrolltechniken's going to sparring in the ring. For several minutes the skin of the football artists around, turn blow after blow from the FC-madness. "Since he comes here, he has become much more relaxed, take problems easier," says his stunningly beautiful girlfriend Yelena, "to deal with frustration often found it difficult. But he has his head freed by the fighting. "
Nemas new looseness. He must now implement it on the pitch before it is too late: His contract expires in the summer. But the desire to freizuboxen her is there. The Express reporter gets to feel it. After a minute sparring against Nema I give up. "You have to get up again," he builds on leaving me again, "and there's no shame to get help here."