Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Rock musician as a bank robber



beaded wedding beaded jewelry designs


Dusseldorf - His wealthy parents had gone to Peter M. (44), the world at his feet: The rock musician living in London and Paris, and studied in New York. But then fate struck.
M. became a bank robber and landed on Wednesday at the dock.
Like many of his musical idols, Peter M. reached on drugs. His father brought him back to the ground: Sohnemann learned Kaufmann and joined as managing his father's company.
"And I was actually more creative." Wholesale distribution of automotive parts was the life work of the Father. But Peter M. could not save the company.
"The good times were over. Every day, shouting at people who wanted money. I tried to get loans. "And then came the idea. Have left, "I went to the institutions that depend on me."
So he took a bead, two bank branches. The prey: 31,000 euros. "So I paid my employees, it was important to me." Although the bursting after the second raid a jute bag and bags of paint in a red ink mist accompanied the fugitive robber on a bicycle, escaped Peter M.
Only six years later, flew to the whole: Friends from the drug milieu had betrayed the rock musician.
The trial continues.